My House Tour on Sfgirlbybay!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hi everyone! This post is going to have a lot of exclamations marks 'cause I am so excited! I was putting off posting pictures of our "completed" house because of a little secret. Our house was featured on sfgirlbybay this morning! Having my pictures shown on a site that I've admired for so long is exclamation worthy, I think! So please go take a look at the tour and I'll be back this week with more before and afters and room by room breakdowns.




5 Response to My House Tour on Sfgirlbybay!

April 8, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Congratulations Sarah! What a transformation! I went back to see what it looked it when you bought it. You nailed the use of black in your decor.

April 8, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Thanks so much Kim! It was definitely hard painting that first stroke of black paint. I can't wait to post all the before and afters now.

Anonymous
April 9, 2014 at 3:53 AM

A simple but such a powerful transformation! I love before and after photos - keep them coming!

April 9, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Hi Sarah,
My name is Fernanda and I work for an Brazilian Online Magazine called Westwing. I fell in love with this project and I would like to publish an article about it in our website. Could it be possible? A tried to find an e-mail adress, but i didn't find it anywhere around here. If it possible, can you reply me at fernanda.tlusty@westwing.com.br ?
I would appreciate it a lot.

Thank you very much.
Fernanda

August 18, 2020 at 2:43 AM

Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!
Renovations in Bermondsey

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger