Emily Henderson

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Emily Henderson is a stylist extraordinaire. I love following her blog and really wish HGTV Canada
would carry her show 'Secrets from a Stylist'. I mean look at some of her work...






 She just makes me want to use pink and navy blue in every room. She also puts a lot of work into writing very detailed guides for everything from reupholstering vintage furniture, to choosing a colour palette. So of course when Emily Henderson holds a contest, I have to enter it. It's a Holiday Mantle Styling Competition and you can enter here. You can also vote for me and my little buffet table then head on over to Emily's blog and learn everything you need to know.

1 Response to Emily Henderson

January 3, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I do like her work - it's grown on me over the years. and you're so right - it makes me want to infuse more navy and pink into my decor at home!

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger