Le Weekend

Friday, May 2, 2014



Happy Friday everyone! I've posted 'Le Weekend' today because frankly we all know the weekend starts on Friday. As Chad and I get ready to replace the vintage blue wall tile (fingers crossed it is finally delivered) here are few things from around the web this week that made me happy, or gave me inspiration to start more new projects-you're welcome Chad!

  1. Oh Orlando, you get me every time. Here's a serene but stylish bedroom and dining room makeover for Rumi of Fashiontoast.
  2. This is the bathroom I wish I could have, care of Amber Interiors. The gold fixtures and blue tile are spot on.
  3. Buk & Nola featured our renovation on their blog. If you live in Montreal you must, must, must go check out their store- if you don't they also have a great online shop.
  4. The bloggers that are participating in this round of the 'One Room Challenge' are doing some impressive work. Aquahaus made this cool penny patterned bar top;
  5. Design Crisis found a way to create a dark wood stain using India Ink;
  6. and Design Manifest built this impressive barn wood wall. I can't wait to see everyone's final reveal.
  7. Travel is on my mind. I've always wanted to go to Savannah and this guide is only making me want to visit more.
  8. I've also pinned this guide as well. Can't you just feel the warm Southern breeze and taste the cool mint julep!
  9. While this is a guide to making interesting wall art, I think I might try and convince Chad to use this for our new headboard since we don't have one anymore (but that's a whole other story). 


2 Response to Le Weekend

May 2, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Savannah is amazing, I highly recommend it! I went a few years ago and stayed on Tybee Island, which is the city's beach. We went on a haunted pub crawl, which is especially fun because they have open container there ;)

May 2, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Hi Colleen,
I'm not sure what open container is but I'm going to guess it means you can carry your liquor around from place to place? If so, then I'm IN for sure!

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger