New Website

Sunday, May 4, 2014



It was a big weekend over here at Casa Sarah & Chad. We spent a fun filled Saturday redesigning the blog (I google'd my way through some very basic coding-yeah me!) and creating an honest to goodness WEBSITE where you can now check out all of my design work in one spot.

Since we're pretty much done our own renovation and decorating here, I'm ready to help out anyone else who may need it and give Chad a much deserved break. Do you have one room in your house that's bothering you? Are you lost as to where to start with your entire house? Maybe you just want to chat about paint colour or where to hang art? Big or small I'm ready to tackle it all ( I promise I won't say anything that cheesy again). Take a look at how we can work together here.  

No Response to "New Website"

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger