Shopping Trip

Sunday, January 13, 2013

After having such a shitty week at least I knew I had something to look forward too with a trip we had planned to New York State so that Chad could go look at some car he was interested in buying. Details, details-What I was interested in was a little retail therapy. Outlet mall and Target look out! So the outlet malls were not very exciting. Maybe it's just that I'm cheap but I can never quite justify buying a $500 jacket even if it's on sale for 50% off. As many times as I tell myself quality over quantity it never sticks- I want both at once! Target on the other hand was a success. I'm excited that Target is coming to Canada this year but wonder if it will carry everything it does in United States? The last time we went I was lucky to find an almost untouched Nate Berkus collection.


This time I tried to restrain myself and only bought a few home goods. Yeah right-just look at that concentration and determination on my face.



A tray for the buffet bar table set-up, some pretty dish towels, lights for all the time outside on our back deck I'm imagining and Sonia Kashuk make-up. I also managed to get a lot of neon.





No Response to "Shopping Trip"

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger