Le Weekend

Friday, September 19, 2014

Well, that's been a long week hasn't it? Happy Friday everyone! I thought I'd change it up a bit and give you a few links to 'Things I Want but Don't Need'. This is not surprisingly a recurring theme in my life. I've made a new goal for myself to not buy anything new for a few months and so far I've been able to stick to it. 

What seems to be helping me is my Pinterest board of the same name, as well as going to my usual shopping haunts but instead of buying I've been taking pictures to share with you. Check out my recap of Finnegan's Saturday Market (and how to use those vintage finds) here. Up next will be another one of my favourite vintage markets - Marche aux Puce Saint-Michel/St Michel Flea Market. Let's take a look at a few things that have caught my eye lately:










4 Response to Le Weekend

Roisin
September 19, 2014 at 5:55 PM

I was in Zara today, I wouldn't recommend it..... too many nice things
Love that rug too

Oh dear

September 22, 2014 at 6:39 AM

I think you and I are trouble shopping together! I will need adult supervision to go in to Zara.

Sarah

October 8, 2014 at 9:58 AM

Come on, you gotta have that bag at least!! I'm battling my consumeristic nature myself :(

October 9, 2014 at 1:23 PM

I know Lesia! I may just have to take a small break from not buying anything-just for that bag.

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger