It's Friday, it's Friday! I think this is going to be a good weekend folks. My sister is back home visiting from Costa Rica and we're going to this chalet to celebrate a birthday and the end of summer. I'm also working on a post about an amazing vintage store I was introduced to here in Montreal - it may be my new favourite. Until then, here are a few things from around the internet that I enjoyed this week.
- Even though I'm more of a bright colour girl at heart, I love Lauren Liess's neutral style. She's currently re-capping all the renovations she's made to her home and you have to see it to believe it.
- What a great way to make affordable DIY art - using a shower curtain? I may have to try this myself.
- I've always been a fan of Australian Mag Inside+Out - I mean look at this rustic kitchen! The good news is that you don't have to go on a scavenger hunt or pay an arm and a leg to get a copy- download it from Zinio, Google Play or the Apple Newsstand.
- Elements of Style blogger, Erin Gates, let's us live through her trip to Nantucket and those homes look magical.
- A new to me blog, Color Me Carla, not only has amazing taste- look at that horse wallpaper in her nursery- but her writing style is refreshing and real.
- If you haven't watched these Ask Lena videos already, go do it now! The office set and her opening scene dancing with her dog is my favourite part (maybe 'cause I dance with the cats?) but her advice is also spot on.
- Gaby of the Vault Files has great style so it's no surprise really that her home is also stylish.
- Another before and after (who doesn't love a good transformation) from the Jersey Ice Cream Co. as they turn their vacation rental into a English country-side estate.
- Just in case you have any negotiating to do in your future, keep these points in mind.