Le Weekend

Friday, September 26, 2014



It's Friday, it's Friday! I think this is going to be a good weekend folks. My sister is back home visiting from Costa Rica and we're going to this chalet to celebrate a birthday and the end of summer. I'm also working on a post about an amazing vintage store I was introduced to here in Montreal - it may be my new favourite. Until then, here are a few things from around the internet that I enjoyed this week.
  1.  Even though I'm more of a bright colour girl at heart, I love Lauren Liess's neutral style. She's currently re-capping all the renovations she's made to her home and you have to see it to believe it. 
  2. What a great way to make affordable DIY art - using a shower curtain? I may have to try this myself.
  3. I've always been a fan of Australian Mag Inside+Out - I mean look at this rustic kitchen! The good news is that you don't have to go on a scavenger hunt or pay an arm and a leg to get a copy- download it from Zinio, Google Play or the Apple Newsstand.
  4. Elements of Style blogger, Erin Gates, let's us live through her trip to Nantucket and those homes look magical.
  5. A new to me blog, Color Me Carla, not only has amazing taste- look at that horse wallpaper in her nursery- but her writing style is refreshing and real. 
  6. If you haven't watched these Ask Lena videos already, go do it now! The office set and her opening scene dancing with her dog is my favourite part (maybe 'cause I dance with the cats?) but her advice is also spot on.
  7. Gaby of the Vault Files has great style so it's no surprise really that her home is also stylish. 
  8. Another before and after (who doesn't love a good transformation) from the Jersey Ice Cream Co. as they turn their vacation rental into a English country-side estate. 
  9. Just in case you have any negotiating to do in your future, keep these points in mind.


No Response to "Le Weekend "

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger