Welcome back!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Hi everyone, or hi to my Mom really! I'm not sure if anyone has stuck around to read this after my extremely long pause. I was initially planning on taking a break while I went on vacation to Costa Rica at Christmas (which was amazing by the way-maybe I'll write another whole post about it and get my lovely sister to send me some photos) but then with listing the house, moving myself, my clothes and the cats to Ottawa plus starting a new job- this little blog fell to the wayside. So....I'm going to attempt to ease back into this slowly. 

In early December, we had our house featured on Houzz Tours! Houzz contributor, Laura Garner was truly amazing and I love the photos she took and the fact that she put up will my kitten following her around and attacking her. 





For a look at the whole tour and to read my interview take a look here: A DIY 1950s Cottage Reno.

It's a bit sad to look back at the house now and see how far it came especially now that I don't get to live in it anymore! We're hoping someone else will get to enjoy all the hard work we put into it. If you know anyone who'd love to own our cute cottage check out the listing here.

So that's me dipping my foot back in. I promise I'll start posting regularly again and I have some fun ideas in store. A friend asked me a long while back to help her add the finishing touches to her beach side apartment and I'm going to take you along for the process-so stay tuned and happy Friday!




2 Response to Welcome back!

Laura Garner
March 9, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Sarah, it was such a pleasure meeting you and photographing your beautiful home! I'm excited to see your next home reno adventure! :)

Laura

March 18, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Thanks Laura,

I loved the pictures you took-probably more than the ones in the real estate listing-haha!

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger