Our 'A Beautiful Mess' Home Tour

Thursday, June 26, 2014



A big thank you to Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess for featuring our house as part of their 'At Home With' series. I still can't get over seeing my name on a website that I've followed for so long - it's really an honour to be featured by these super creative sisters. Welcome to everyone who is visiting via their site as well, thanks for dropping by!


As part of the feature, there was a request to submit at least one photo that included a human subject (ie: yourself, family member, etc.) to give it a 'lived in feel.' I didn't have any pictures of Chad and I in the house so I made poor Chad sit through my own little photo-shoot. Needless to say he was not impressed. If you look through the feature the only family member actually highlighted was our cat, but you have to agree she is pretty photogenic. I thought you might find it funny to look at a few of our outtakes of the living room at night. It was our attempt to show you what the BINGO sign actually looks lit up (and no I'm not hitting Chad - I swear!).




3 Response to Our 'A Beautiful Mess' Home Tour

June 27, 2014 at 1:16 AM

Haha, these are really cute ;)

June 27, 2014 at 6:10 AM

I just came over via A Beautiful Mess and I *love* your blog. You have such a great eye for decor and home renovation! You've inspired me to get started on some projects I've had on the back burner and share them on my blog! :)

June 27, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Thanks Lesia and Stephanie,

I glad you liked our outtakes and that I can help inspire you to get started on your own projects.

Sarah

Brownie All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger